08 March 2010

quick post 2

what happened this week..
many things happened but there's one this I want to tell.
regarding your

PASSPORT

since most of you (JPA scholars studying in Egypt) will have your passport expire next year,
I advice you guy's to renew your passport either from here, or when you go back to Malaysia.
better if you settle the thing in Malaysia coz its much more easier.

about me, my passport will expire this 28th of august 2010. so the maximum date for my visa will be 2 moths prior to my expiry date, which is 28th June.
my flight back will be at 11th July. SO IT'S JUST AROUND 2 WEEKS AWAYS.
so, i decided for safety reasons, to have an easy way to go home, I had to renew my passport from here through the embassy.

the passport will be finished and i will receive it at least after 3 months, which will probably be in early June. hope the passport will come its way by then so that i could go back to my lovely hometown of Bandar Baru Bangi..
cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment