09 June 2010

chronology, a year ago

from what I remember
briefly, this is what happened a year ago..

-----9 June 2009-----

"hurray!! the last written exam, pharmoclogy, just ended yesterday...
still, there will be the pharmacology MCQ exam tomorrow"

"i guess i'll just take a big rest for tonight and just answer what I can tomorrow"

that night I just went through the drug book quickly and went to sleep.
tomorrow I'll have a big day, going to Ain Sukhnah,
to check and survey a nice place for the batch's post-exam holiday,
as I promised with Allahyarham Ammar days ago.

that night, I just packed up a few my things including things for a swim in the sea.
then I slept--zzZZzzz

----10 June 2009-----

after the exam, me and Aman planned to have lunch at Yemen Saeed,
for the first time, I ate a grilled lamb chop with rice... it was superb!!...I think~~
Ammar on the other hand went back home in MalikuSsoleh coz he left his passport.
then he came back to the restaurant wanting to have lunch.
I dun know, somehow we manged to tapaw a meal, either Ammar's or we ordered a new meal,
but never mind.

Later, we together with Saif(driver) and Fitri, began our journey to Ain Sukhnah.
few hours later we arrived. after some sightseeing, the motels and beaches..we went to the shore and ..mandi laut~!!! it was after the Asar prayer that time.

after having some fun swimming, we planned to head back to Cairo.
right after having the nasik tapaw we tapaw earlier, our journey home began...

then --------------------- seriously, i dunno what happened ~~~

-----10 June (evening) up till around 2 weeks before Ramadhan (in Malaysia)-----

don't ask cause I absolutely have 0% memory about what happened.

-----from then till now------

:) I am now as what you see me :) judge ureselves...

*all written are what I think I remember, if there are mistakes along the journey, plz inform, thank you.

4 comments:

  1. The accident?

    I don't know who u are but interested with your story about the accident =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, the accident..

    you can read my older posts at the
    following links
    copy and paste it on your browser..
    have fun reading..:P

    http://akram19.blogspot.com/2009/11/kisah-kesihatanku.html

    http://akram19.blogspot.com/2009/12/kisah-kesihatanku-2.html

    ReplyDelete