16 July 2010

Reunion

salam..

shafiq, the last family member to arrive...
12.30 pm..from the US..
so its a full family reunion!!!
well there was a reunion last year,
but practically speaking 'I was not around' huh...
well this year I'm all pumped up and healthy..
that's I really call it a family reunion..
dah lame kami sekeluarga berkumpul bersama...

enough with that..
this Monday I'll begin my attachment course at H. Serdang..
I could perhaps my fellow seniors there..
it'll my first experience this monday going on a elective posting in a hospital
hope it'll go fine and i'll not make a fuss..heheh

anyway, the results for the final exam will come out very soon..
so I have to prepare to face what ever consequence..
if it turns out good..alhamdulillah
of not so good, i'll just have to face what ever challenges that'll face me..
Rabbuna Yusahhil..insyaAllah khair...
wslm

No comments:

Post a Comment