20 September 2010

1 month later and then bye2...

salam..

hey..we meet agian..after a long vacation around my hometown..
really had a good time here back at home...
met lots of people..and did a couple of things...this n that n bla2...

well to sum up, what I did was...
1. elective posting at Serdang Hosp.
2. paint the living room green with my bro. Shafiq.
3. did some maintenance workup for my house.
4. balik kampung for Raya and some garden work.
5. met people and stuff.

that was all..perhaps..maybe some other things I didn't mention.
like always good and bad things happened..but I enjoyed my stay..

tomorrow i'm off back to egypt..to continue my studies..
thanks for all the visit u guys gave me...
alhamdulillah i'm much better this year compared to a year ago...
i'll rate myself, i'm back to normal..alhamdulillah..
i'll going to egypt eith full throttle to grasp back what i can really achieve..
insyaAllah...
k guys..wassalam...

No comments:

Post a Comment