04 January 2010

Neurology appointment..

yup,
it was yesterday, the appointment with the neurologist,
Dr Omar, the person in charge taking care of me during my illness.
of course, I hardly recognized him because i don't remember a single thing about Kasr El-Ainy Hospital.
what was done?..
practically speaking, there wasn't any test..
just a memory test when he told me to recite a Sura that i previously memorized.
I did well coz was not a hard task to do..
other things,,,he told me that I have to do extra effort to regain back my previous skill of learning.
this is becoz, the skills that constitute the area damaged will be taken ove by the other parts of the brain.
and to do this, repeated stimulus which is from learning will fasten the area to take over what was damaged...and again, for this reason i have study harder..
overall, i'm okay and i can go back to studies like normal
also, from the previous psychology test, the results were good..alhamdulillah..
all fine..
likewise..what i have to do now is, study...but for me, to study excessively i s really boring..
so i'll do what i can as long as i'm happy..
bye

3 comments:

  1. Syukur alhamdulillah. Sungguh besar anugerah allah yang telah mengembalikan kesihatan yang baik pada along. Subhanallah maha suci allah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. islamik betul doktor dia..cek pakai hafalan surah quran..

    mantap

    ReplyDelete