23 January 2010

OSPE

salam,
just want to tell you guys about the exam, last Thursday,
well, it was not real tough exam.
I managed to do it well.
maybe just one or two simple mistakes but it does't matter,
right now, the more important thing..
I need to prepare for another big exam,
this Thursday, a lot to read, but not that difficult to understand,
just need's a big chunk of effort to memorize the whole thing,
as usual, it's studying medicine after all.
but I'll manage InsyaAllah.
pray for my success and see you next time.
bye

2 comments:

  1. وَقَالَ رَبِّ أَوْزِعْنِي أَنْ أَشْكُرَ نِعْمَتَكَ الَّتِي أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيَّ وَعَلَى وَالِدَيَّ وَأَنْ أَعْمَلَ صَالِحاً تَرْضَاهُ وَأَدْخِلْنِي بِرَحْمَتِكَ فِي عِبَادِكَ الصَّالِحِينَ

    19.So [Solomon] smiled, amused at her(the ant) speech, and said, "My Lord, enable me to be grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents and to do righteousness of which You approve. And admit me by Your mercy into [the ranks of] Your righteous servants.
    (27:19)

    all da best, eckm!

    :)
    -Radin, 3rd yr-

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks junior...i'll do my best

    ReplyDelete