05 May 2010

updates till 5 May

salam

its been a while...
so updates about me...
- i'll say i'm 99% recovered from the accident
- its the last subject in the 4th year - ophthalmology
- its 38 days remaining till the final exam!!!
- application for elective posting at Serdang Hospital still pending
- family and cousins just can't really wait to see me again especially my mom and dad
- passport application from Malaysia seems to come in a halt, still waiting
that's all about me..

updates from my brothers and sisters..
- Shafiq in the U.S. is also returning back to Malaysia this July for the first time ever.
- Maisarah in UniKL almost finished her preparatory semester and going to fly to Australia next year.
- Anisah, she's doing fine in her first year in secondary school, SMK Jalan Tiga, BBB.
- Ehsan, 6 years old, he can read quite well now and going to primary school next year.

for those waiting to see me in Malaysia, my flight home will be 11 July, maybe arriving malaysia 12 July, see you guys then.
by the way, remember to pray for my success in the final exams..
kne study nih~~!!! tk leh memain lagik dah. Ok la, wassalam

1 comment:

  1. Salam. Tak sabar tunggu along balik. Semoga berjaya dalam exam yang akan datang. jaga diri baik2/

    ReplyDelete