21 November 2009

pause period..

salam,
I'm in a pause mode,, why?
because its exam this Monday and Wednesday.
its my first exam since that incident, so what i have to do
is do my best and try to score good marks.
That's my only goal this time. look i know I'm not as good as my siblings
in writing in english. but I'll try.
for the next post regarding my health in Malaysia, I'll write about it after the exams.
wish me luck.
also not to forget, happy eid this becoming 27th November..
still we got time to fast this first 10 days.
Allah promised great rewards.
okay, till we meet next time.

3 comments:

  1. Kami sekeluarga mendoakan Akram dapat yang terbaik. InsyaAllah

    ReplyDelete
  2. terima kasih mak cik Midah..

    ReplyDelete
  3. takpe eckm.. teruskan usaha

    for somehow...ada org lemah tapi masih boleh berjaya

    ReplyDelete