01 December 2009

Ya Hajj~

salam..
the Eid just ended yesterday,
A glorious celebration it was for us all,
bringing nostalgic moments of the prophet's history and also my life.
Thank god it went all well. plus yesterday it was my open house.
wait till next year for another Eid. Enough of that.
About my exams, Alhamdulillah it went well. there was a ques. in the written exam that I didn't managed to answer. misread that part. but again the other Qs went good. Still there is the final exam. also another 3 subjects I have to face throughout the year.
No worries. As long i can pass on and then be a doctor in this 3 years time, its more than enough. Pray to god is the main thing alongside with study.
About the 2nd part of my story in Malaysia, it will come out soon.
Wait for it. It's holiday, so I have ample time.
Bye

1 comment: