26 February 2010

old memories~

salam...

finally, something not about the trip.
perhaps you've gotten bored reading that stuff.
well here's something different. something I've just remembered a few minutes ago
in the bathroom. its something about what happened during my illness in Malaysia.
Here's how it goes.

During the Ramadhan, I got this disease of having frequent micturation. How frequent are we talking about. well about every hour, I would go to the bathroom to pee. But the thing is, it was so small amount. about 100-200ml i guess. it doesn't hurt but i just got to pee.

then my mother got worried and sent me to a clinic to check with th doctor. Here's where the funny thing happened. Arriving at the clinic, i got my number, which was around 15 number's away from the current patient. Here's when I easily got panic not patient to wait for my number to come up. During the waiting phase, I seldom babbled why do the patient's and the doctor took so long.

Plus, I would alway's would want to go to the toilet to pee. back at seat, at waited and waited. Here's the problem, somehow I got problems to count the numbers. so time after time, i'll ask my mother, what number is it now, and how many more numbers till my turn. at first I still had the problem about the number thing. then my mother had to write the numbers on a paper to explain to me. at last my turn came, and I went to see the doctor.

Right after seeing the doctor, somehow the micturation problem vanished. Maybe it was just the problem of my brain and thought. The subconscious mind. To think that i'd really got problems with numbers back then. Hmmm, never mind, those were the sick days.

Hahahaha~~ it was so funny to think about it now, now i'm quite fine and healthy.
i'll remember it for life.

pengalaman manis~~
alright just wanna tell you that,
bye

2 comments:

  1. Ada banyak peristiwa yang hanya diketahui oleh najib dan mak , terutamanya yang berlaku di icu semasa 30 hari along di situ. Biarlah ia jadi kenangan. Cuma jangan lupa jasa semua rakan2 yang membantu. Paling banyak sekali najib kerana dia sentiasa berada bersama setiap kali waktu melawat dan setiap hari akan membacakan surah disisi along.

    ReplyDelete