11 December 2009

6 months

salam..
peace be to you a'll,
todays post marks the 6th month since the incident happen,
which was due in 10th of June ago.

what has changed since then..?
many things changed as I mentioned in the previous posts.
Alhamdulillah I'm getting better and better every day.
currently I have to go on with life as usual.
Study and so on. Get good results.
Also I have to balance time with medicine stuff and arabic classes.
In the mean time, building up manners and whats necessary for me.
For sure I am very thankful to Allah with my recovery and also for what has happened.

Hope I will be fine and achieve the best for the remaining moments of my life.
Again, thank you so much.
wassalam

5 comments:

  1. um, 6months has gone by.. yet it still feels like yesterday.. anyway, i'm happy for u, uve been so great =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, thanks jackster...

    ReplyDelete
  3. eckm...satu soalan

    kenapa jadi pendiam ek..secara saintifiknya
    erm...macam mana dari sudut berperasaan?

    erm..manusia jadi kosong..bila cam kurang berperasaan.

    jadi soalannya;

    fizikaly..anda makin sihat. Tapi, dari sudut emosi?

    shukran.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alhamdulillah. Berkat doa semua , along semakin sembuh dan semakin baik . Yakinlah pada pertolongan allah dan sentiasalah bersyukur atas nikmat yang telah diberikannya. Allah jua yang maha mengetahui dan menentukan segalanya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. terima kasih mak atas segalanya,,

    ReplyDelete